The Tact is slightly more weighty than the Habit, with a heavier polyester-nylon grid fabric and Velcro wrist closure for those who prefer a more secure feel.
The AX RITTER™ palm has a polyurethane injected pattern for a tackier feel. The palm material wraps around the fingers and outer edges to provide extra durability for riders who roll their hands outward slightly, or even the occasional brush passed a tree.
|A: Overall Length (cm)||20||20.7||21.4||22.1||22.8||23.5|
|B: Palm Width (cm)||8.3||8.7||9.1||9.5||9.9||10.3|
|C: Wrist Circumference (cm)||13.6||14.4||15.2||16.0||16.8||17.6|
- Durable, Formfitting 4 Way Stretch Top Grid Material
- 4 Way Stretch Finger Gusset Fabric for Flexibility and Airflow
- Seamless Fingertip Construction
- Velcro Wrist Closure
- Absorbent Moisture Wipe on Thumb
- Laser Cut Venting on Tacky AX RITTER™ Palm
- Durable | Comfortable | Versatile